It’s Summer, which means it’s time to grab your favorite fruit smoothie in Roblox Smoothie Factory Tycoon, a deliciously fruity idle tycoon game. Build giant blenders and mass produce hundreds of refreshing smoothies to ship to thirsty customers all around the world.
Although Smoothie Factory Tycoon is mostly an idle tycoon game, it still requires some input from you occasionally. To help with this, the game offers some boosts that you can get using reward codes you can find around the map and by following the developer. Here is the grand list of Smoothie Factory Tycoon codes.
All Smoothie Factory Tycoon codes
Working Smoothie Factory Tycoon codes
These are all the codes that are confirmed to be working right now. Please keep in mind that the multiplier boosts from these codes activate as soon as you redeem the code, so to make the most out of them, ensure that your blenders are ready to go.
- RedSoilEntry – $25,000, 160 seconds of boost, 1 Golden Crate
- NotThatHard – 1 Wooden Crate
- IceRockSkip – 60 seconds of boost
- Johan – $25,000, 120 seconds of boost, 2 Blend Tokens, 1 Wooden Crate
- Springloaded – 60 seconds of boost
- Imawall – 60 seconds of boost
- DaveThePodiumMan – 1 Wooden Crate, 1 Diamond Crate, 1 Metal Crate
Expired Smoothie Factory Tycoon codes
There are currently no expired codes for Smoothie Factory Tycoon yet.
Related | Village Defense Tycoon Codes
How to redeem Smoothie Factory Tycoon codes
Here’s how to redeem codes in Smoothie Factory Tycoon.
- Press the Settings button with the cog icon.
- In the Settings menu, press the blue Codes button.
- Type in your code exactly as it is and press the redeem button. If your code was valid, the input box will say code redeemed.
Where to find more codes for Smoothie Factory Tycoon
We’ll be updating this code list as more codes are revealed, but in the meantime, be sure to join the Blend Productions official Discord server for the latest news, updates, and codes for Smoothie Factory Tycoon. You can also follow the developer, @kasjmirr, for more updates.
The developer of Smoothie Factory Tycoon actually hid most of these codes around in the game world, so if you have some time, go exploring and see if you can uncover any codes we may have missed. Let us know in the comments below if you find one!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!