A new update has been recently released for Skullgirls Mobile, introducing the new character Robo Fortune as well as plenty of new features.
Robo Fortune is a very welcome addition to the roster, as the character comes with some very unique skills that spice up the experience considerably. She comes in eight different variants and even her own Daily Event.
The 3.2 update also a new stage, Rapid Transit, Catalysts and more. There are also many optimization and gameplay improvements, of which you can learn more below.
- Adjusted how character data is loaded to further lower memory usage.
- Tons of optimizations have been made to almost all UI screens.
- Restored AI “Charge Attack” defense logic, which wasn’t working as intended in 3.1.
- Added extra logic to help prevent possible loops with Charge Attacks in more situations.
- More logic was added to prevent the AI from using a BB3 when their enemy is dead. Should hopefully prevent getting BB3’d before you have a chance to act or defend yourself!
- That’s All Folks’ will no longer display “SLAPSTICK” SA text every time she is hit.
- Hellcat‘s ENRAGE will now only activate when the match begins.
- Fixed an issue where Parasoul’s SM – Burst, didn’t knock the opponent down after 3.1.2.
- Fixed an issue where Parasoul’s BB – Canopy Bounce, wasn’t a true combo after 3.1.2.
- Fixed an issue where Big Band’s hurtboxes during his STUN animation were deceptively small.
- Squigly’s BB3 – Rage of the Dragon, now counts as 120 individual hits instead of one single hit.
- When Squigly is Player 2, she will no longer always appear right on top of her opponent when she tags in. She now respects the position of the tombstone. Yes – this tag in just got a lot easier to handle.
- Last Hope will now display “Urgent Care” SA text when her revival SA activates.
- The final hit of Eliza’s BB – Keprhi Sun, will now always connect against the opponent even if you have already hit the opponent OTG (Off The Ground) in that combo.
- Fixed an issue where Painwheel’s air throw from CA – Flight Risk, would erroneously activate Modifiers which looked for Tag Ins, such as CAST PARTY and INERTIA.
- Fixed an issue where the Fighter Score of a node wasn’t displaying the boosted value from HP and ATK modifiers in some scenarios.
- Skill Points from Accursed Experiments for all characters increased to 25, up from 10.
- Added a 10% chance for the treasure node in Accursed Experiments to drop a Diamond Key.
- You can now press and hold a MOVE in your collection to view its stats when you’re multi selling moves. This is helpful when you’re trying to make sure you don’t accidentally sell moves with good stats when you’re cleaning up your collection. Expect more changes like this in the future! (You can even FAVORITE a move from this screen, while in SELL mode.)
- Fixed an issue where titles of Blockbusters and Special Moves were swapped on some screens.
- Fixed some audio issues where the newly selected character on your team would not play their response back to the announcer when he was finished talking. (That bug where characters scream extremely loudly if you swap them out for 60 seconds still exists… if you know, you know.)
- Fixed an issue where the slow motion effect wasn’t playing when the last Fighter died.
- All characters are no longer “invincible” during their Air Juggles. You can be knocked out of your Air Juggle by BB Inferno of Leviathan, STUN, DEATH, Robo’s new “SALVO” missiles attack, etc.
- Added a safeguard to protect players from experiencing soft locks on the frame a throw connects with the opponent in EXTREMELY rare situations. If this occurs in the future, the game will no longer soft lock, but other bugs may surface!
- Fixed a bug where some hit sound effects could stop playing.
- Fixed a bug where a weird black circle would appear on the “Blockbuster Death” background effect.
- Fixed an issue where characters could tag out to themselves (!!!) in rare situations.
- All “throw hits” now count as a proper hit which can activate Signature Abilities for the thrower, or the throwee. Ex: Canopy Bounce now has more chances to apply its buff removal SA, but it also has more chances to activate Resonant Evil’s ARMOR…
- Fixed an issue where characters could take damage while they had INVINCIBLE in some rare scenarios.
- Numerous changes were made to FINAL STAND to make it more reliable at preventing death.
- Fixed an issue where some modifiers could become permanent when Double – Sundae School, was present.
- Fixed an exploit where players could create line breaks in chat.
- Now displays a message when a player fully upgrades a Catalyst.
- The following stages have been added to the random stage list selection:
- NMO Arena
- NMO Arena Empty
- Rooftops Assault
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to get stuck on the third fight, soft locking your account forever. -_-
- Improved stability and added more logic to help detect corrupted download data so that repair attempts can be made.
- Added error codes to several connection error pop ups that were missing them.
- Fixed an issue where currency counters (Theonite / Canopy Coins) sometimes wouldn’t update when making a purchase in the Cabinet of Curiosities.
- Implemented fixes to help safe guard against a rare scenario where a players Rift Rank in the lobby would be different than what was mentioned in the Rift Battle season end mail.
- Fixed an issue where the “Queued Glow” on circle Character Ability buttons was twice as big as it should be.
- A huge pass was made at our recent implementation of Chinese Localization after feedback from the community. Thanks to those who shared large threads breaking down issues they found! We’ll continue to share localization feedback with our partners as we see it.
Skullgirls Mobile is now available on iOS and Android in all regions.