Welcome back to the Secret Cat Forest! Today we’re looking at the special elusive “cheat” codes that the game has. The game’s codes function a little different from other typical mobile games, however. We’ve put together a small list of fun codes you can play with in our Secret Cat Forest cheat codes guide!
How to Redeem Codes
Tap on the yellow pull down knob at the top right corner of the screen, and then tap on the cog to get into the settings. You can input codes at the bottom of the settings window!
These are codes that are pieced together using clues from the Secret Cat Forest official Facebook group. At the end of each month, they host a cat contest where players can submit pictures of their real life cats for a chance to have them added to the game. They also release a cute little calendar that has certain cats from the game, and if you put together the names of cats from a certain month, you’ll get the code.
- jiyonglechatchoppa – Unlocks a new friend that will visit your cabin!
Just for Fun Codes
These codes don’t offer any immediate benefit like resources or anything, rather, they’re just used for visual effects and other kinds of utility.
- rain-() – Summons rain in your secret cat forest. Replace the parentheses with a number to determine how long the rain lasts for. For example, inputting rain-1 will cause it to rain for an hour.
- sfx-vol-() – Adjusts the game’s volume. Replace the parentheses with 1-5, with five being the loudest.
- snow – A gentle snow will appear in your secret cat forest.
- cricket – Turns on/off the background cricket chirps. Can only be used at night time.