In today’s article we are going to share with you all of the Ragnarok: Click H5 tips and cheats (or RO: Click H5 as some might call it) to help you pass more stages and get more powerful.
This game is the ultimate idle game, which lets you progress by simply being AFK and having heroes farming gold for you. There is not a whole lot that you will need to do, other than make the right upgrades at the right time, and managing all of your Emperiums and Gold. But that’s the magic of the idle games – once you go idle, you can farm non stop while you are not in game!
So without further ado, let us dive right into the RO: Click H5 tips and tricks right here below and learn everything that you need to know about the game as well as how to pass more stages!
Make sure you open your mail right away
As soon as you’re getting started in the game, luckily for you there will be no tutorial to keep you locked in certain points of the game as to “help” you, but it will instead let you do everything the way you want to do them and figure things out.
So for that, you should make sure that the first thing that you do is check the mailbox. This mailbox can be found in the left side of the screen, and not surprisingly it will look exactly like a mailbox.
Tap on it and you can either select the Receive All option or receive them all one by one. Make sure that you do this as soon as you start the game, because the Emperium that you receive (which is the premium currency) can be spent to hire more heroes which will help you pass more stages.
So keep in mind: check that mail!
Purchases adventurers with Emperium
The one thing which I am super grateful for doing and I suggest that you do too, is spending that Emperium which you have received in the mail for buying (or hiring) new adventurers / heroes.
The heroes will not cost a whole lot at the very start, but soon enough they will start being more and more expensive, so try to purchase them up to the point where you can afford them.
It’s always good to buy new heroes whenever you can afford that because it will make quite a big difference, even if they are not leveled up.
Purchase adventurers with Zeny / Gold
You can also choose to purchase new adventurers with Zeny / Gold, but that is going to be crazy expensive. However, if you are running low on Emperium and you don’t really want to spend them or you just want to save them up, then I suggest that you save up on Gold and buy new heroes that way.
My tip here: try to always buy new heroes with Emperium because you can use the Zeny to upgrade them and that will be a much better investment in my opinion. Buying a new hero with Zeny is going to be just ridiculously expensive the more you advance, so it is not something I suggest.
Upgrade the heroes
After you have unlocked heroes, you will be able to start upgrading them to make them deal more damage. The upgrades will cost increasingly more Zeny / Gold, the more you upgrade, but I definitely suggest that you make the upgrades in the right order, as follows:
– Always try to buy new heroes – those, even without any upgrades, will be more powerful than any previously unlocked heroes.
– Select from the left side of the screen, on top of the adventurers menu which will appear, to upgrade them x100 rather than x1. This is the safest and best approach which you can take while playing.
– Start upgrading the most powerful heroes first – for example if you can afford to upgrade Elena the Dancer to level 100, you should do that (or save money to do that) instead of spending the money on upgrading your Lela the Archer. The more you upgrade your higher DPS heroes, the easier it will be to advance. So upgrade them first!
Use your skills when they are off cooldown
As you advance more through the stages, and get more powerful and unlock more heroes, you will be able to unlock more skills which you can use during the battles. Those skills are active skills and you will need to use them manually, but they will bring some big boosts to the heroes fighting.
You can find the skills in the bottom bar of the screen, under the Skills tab. There you will see two main skills at the top which have golden icons:
– Bonus Damage! – this skills can be activated by watching an advertisement, and it will last for 30 minutes. It will give your team a 50% more damage bonus, so try to keep it active at all times.
– Bonus Zeny! – this skill will give you 50% more Zeny / Gold from fighting and defeating enemies, so it is a skill which will definitely come in handy if you want to make the upgrades much easier. This can also be activated by watching an advertisement and it will last for 30 minutes as well.
My tip here: try activating those two skills at all times while you are playing, and try activating them together – so that when one of them goes out, you will know that the other one is not active anymore too, so when you activate them again you should activate them both.
As for the other skills, you should always try to activate them together when you can because they will give you super bursts of damage and gold, so it’s a good way to get past a powerful enemy which you are having a tough time dealing with.
Check out Event rewards and Achievements
In this game there will be quite a few Event rewards which you can claim, and also Achievements which you can aim to complete and receive tons of useful boosts. You can find all of these in the upper right side of the screen, underneath your Emperium count.
There you can see the icon with the party stuff, so tap on that. There you will have a few options which will regularly give you rewards for completing tasks:
– Daily Login Reward: this is a reward which you can claim for simply logging in to the game every single day. The rewards are super good, so try to log in and claim these even if you don’t plan on spending too much time in game that particular day – the rewards will pile up and you can use them at a later date.
– Online Reward: This is the second icon in the menu, and it will give you various rewards for simply staying online in the game. If you manage to stay online for 2 hours in the game you will receive 15 Emperium! The rewards are given out for staying 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2 hours!
– Daily Quest: This is the first option from the second row, and it will have the Daily Quests and Achievements. Simply try to do your dailies every single day because you will receive free Emperium and other useful items. In the Achievements tab (Daily Quest -> Achievement) you can claim Emperium for completing various tasks, which will also boost your DPS over time when completing them!
– 7-Day Login Event: This event will give you rewards for simply logging in to the game, just like the Daily Login Reward event. Make sure you claim these when you claim the Daily Login Rewards too!
Tap the monsters to deal more damage
While this might be an idle game, you can also play your part in the game and deal significant damage while you’re online. All that you have to do in order to beat the enemies faster is to tap the screen.
Make sure that you rapidly tap on the screen to deal more damage, because your taps will have a damage multiplier, so the more you tap, the more damage you will do! Keep doing this to help your team defeat the bosses faster.
My tip here: While the bosses are slightly stronger than the average monsters, I always prefer to aid my team when fighting them by tapping on them to deal damage. This will help because the bosses also have a timer, so it’s better do as much damage as possible. If you have the skills available, activate them too during the boss battles.
Beat the bosses within the time limit
The bosses at certain levels (10, 25, 50, 75 and so on) will have a time limit, so unlike the other normal enemies if you want to pass this milestone stage you will have to beat the boss within the time limit.
Try to do this, and if you cannot, then that means that you need to upgrade your team, unlock their skills and then try again! Eventually you will make progress guaranteed.
Activate auto progress for the stages
During the stages, even if it takes a lot of time to beat the normal enemies (who don’t have the timer under their health bar) you should always try to activate auto battle so that your characters will progress continuously.
You can do this by selecting the boot icon in the upper left side of the screen. If it doesn’t have a red circle on top of it then it means that the auto progress is activated!
Always farm the highest stage
When you cannot progress any further with the auto progress activated, then it means that you need to make some upgrades and make your heroes able to advance further and further. To do this, all that you should do is let your heroes fight in the highest stage which you have unlocked and go idle.
When you come back your heroes will have collected plenty of Zeny for you and then you can make plenty of upgrades to progress through!
These would be all of our Ro: Click H5 tips and tricks that we have for you right now! Do you know some more useful game tips and strategies to pass more stages? Feel free to share them with the rest of us by leaving them down in the comments section below!