PUBG New State is out and has garnered 20 million downloads already. The futuristic sequel to PUBG has some exclusive features like drone calls, tram routes, recruitment, and much more.
New age games need new age gameplay. Several players like to have the gyroscope enabled while playing. This gives you enough flexibility and an overall enhanced gaming experience.
How to change sensitivity settings
- Hit the main lobby of PUBG New State.
- Look for those three dots on upper right corner, and tap on it.
- Open the ‘Settings’ and look for ‘Sensitivity Settings’ option.
- Here, you can tinker with the sensitivity settings until you find a match for your play style.
In case you have a sensitivity code, you can copy the code and paste it.
Best Gyroscope Settings for PUBG New State
Here are the recommended Gyroscope sensitivity settings that you can try –
- TPP Camera: 185 to 225%
- FPP Camera: 180 to 215%
- TPP Shoulder Camera: 210 to 250%
- FPP Shoulder Camera: 185 to 240%
- Iron Sights: 180 to 220%
- Red Dot and Viper: 175 to 220%
- 2x Scope: 160 to 190%
- 3x Scope: 115 to 130%
- 4x Scope: 100 to 125%
- 6x Scope: 30 to 65%
- 8x Scope: 20 to 40%
Recommended Camera and Scope Sensitivity Settings
To complement the above gyroscope settings, you can try these camera and scope sensitivity settings –
- TPP Camera: 125 to 145%
- FPP Camera: 125 to 145%
- TPP Shoulder Camera: 125 to 150%
- FPP Shoulder Camera: 125 to 150%
- Iron Sights: ADS-110 to 140% and Fire-100 to 150%
- Red Dot and Viper: ADS-130 to 150% and Fire-125 to 155%
- 2x Scope: ADS-110 to 150% and Fire-100 to 155%
- 3x Scope: ADS-55 to 85% and Fire-45 to 80%
- 4x Scope: ADS-50 to 70% and Fire-45 to 75%
- 6x Scope: ADS-35 to 50% and Fire-30 to 50%
- 8x Scope: ADS-25 to 40% and Fire-20 to 45%
These are some recommended sensitivity settings for PUBG New State. They may or may not work for you depending on your device and play style. Keep fine-tuning them until you get a comfortable combination.