Fortnite may be one of the biggest mobile games around, but those looking for a different type of battle royale experience have the chance to play the game that started the craze, PUBG, on iOS and Android devices. The game’s Season 4 is also about the start, bringing new enhancements and new content.
PUBG Mobile Season 4 will officially begin tomorrow, November 21st, with a new update and the new Royale Pass Season 4 content. A new trailer has been released, showcasing the exclusive content.
Royal Pass Season 4
- Added more firearm finishes, rare outfits, new character faces and hairstyles.
- Fine-tuned the redemption feature.
- Added Mission Cards.
- Added an event where packs are discounted heavily during Black Friday.
- Increased the odds of certain crate drops.
The new PUBG Mobile update includes plenty of new features such as a new Scooter and dynamic weather for the Sanhok map, a new Hardcore Mode and more. Check the full list of additions below
- Added M762 automatic rifle, available in all maps.
- Added new Sanhok vehicle = Scooter
- Added dynamic weather to Sanhok
- Added hardcore mode to provide the same experience as PC.
PUBG Mobile is now available on iOS and Android in all regions.