PUBG Mobile 1.9 update which is scheduled to release on March 18, is now just a few hours away. Krafton is celebrating PUBG Mobile’s special 4th Anniversary occasion by incorporating a new of new features, gameplay modes, maps, and more.
On top of that, a new Royal Pass will be made available soon once the update drops out. Although PUBG Mobile 1.9 patch hasn’t been released yet, the developers have unveiled the complete list of new features coming in the next update.
With that in mind, here’s the complete breakdown of PUBG Mobile 1.9 patch notes.
PUBG Mobile 1.9 Update Patch Notes
- Vibrant Anniversary
- The 4th Anniversary Celebration themed gameplay is here! More gifts and more fun! Enjoy the Anniversary Celebration to the fullest!
- How to enter: Mode Selection – Ranked Mode – Erangel Themed Map/Livik Themed Map.
- Colorful Spawn Island
- Players can use 4 different Colored Balls on Spawn Island to dye the 4 giant statues in their favorite color to trigger a special performance in the themed mode!
- Aerial Battleground
- Jump into a vibrant aerial battleground and wear colored outfits. When players are hit by enemies, the head cover will grow larger and float in the sky.
- Players will return to the battle royale battlefield after they are eliminated.
- When players are hit by teammates, the head cover will shrink and return to the ground of the aerial battleground.
- The vibrant aerial battleground is only available in the first 5 minutes of matches, so check it out now!
- Colorful Bicycles
- Pick up a folding mountain bike on the map and open it in your Backpack to use it as a one-person vehicle.
- This bike doesn’t need to be refueled or recharged, barely creates any noise when it is used, cannot be destroyed, and can be placed in the Backpack at any time to move quickly later.
- Large-scale resource camp
- Vibrant Plaza. Check out the Bicycle Exhibit and other special anniversary areas. There are extra supply crates waiting for you!
- Small-scale resource camp
- Vibrant Camp. Check out memory exhibits voted on by players, and activate them to relive happy moments. Collect combat supplies and souvenirs.
- New small-scale military-themed camps
- Vehicle Scanning: The Vehicle Radar has been added. Activate it to learn the location of nearby vehicles to easily find them.
- Anniversary-themed graffiti created by players appear on nearby buildings. Check them out with your teammates.
- New Firearms Depot
- Firearms Depot: Search for Access Cards to open Firearms Depots on the second floor to get extra supplies.
- Every player has 1 chance to return to the battlefield. Find the Recall Tower to recall eliminated teammates.
- Available in: Unranked Mode – Erangel, Unranked Mode – Livik, Unranked Mode – Aftermath, Ranked Mode – Erangel Vibrant Anniversary, Ranked Mode – Livik Vibrant Anniversary
- Supply Shop
- Locations of Supply Shops on the map have been adjusted and the amount of Supply Shops has increased so that players can more easily find them.
- The items being sold in Supply Shops have been updated. In Erangel, the AWM, GROZA, and Ghillie Suit have been removed, while the Flare Gun and more have been added. In Livik, the AWM and Ghillie Suit have been removed, while the AUG and more have been added.
- The cost of items in Supply Shops have been adjusted for better balance.
- Affected Maps: Unranked Mode – Erangel, Unranked Mode – Livik, Unranked Mode – Aftermath, Ranked Mode – Erangel Vibrant Anniversary, Ranked Mode – Livik Vibrant Anniversary
- Map Improvements
- Updated the bridge that leads to the Military Base in Erangel
- Widened the width and updated the amount of cover, and added additional walkways to the sides of the bridge to allow for more strategic depth.