Pokemon Go’s next Community Day classic will occur on April 23, 2022, setting its sights on Stufful. As it’s clear from the event’s name, Stufful will be appearing more frequently in the wild during the Pokemon Go Stufful Community Day.
Similar to the previous events, trainers will need a ticket to partake in the Stufful Community Day special research tasks. The ticket can be purchased from the Pokemon Go in-game store for US$1.00 once the classic day begins. By the end of this guide, you will learn everything about this event.
Pokemon Go Stufful Community Day — Start Date & Time
The Stufful Community Day event in Pokemon Go will commence on Saturday, April 23, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time. Players can enjoy a three-hour lure and grab the event bonuses during this time frame.
Trainers can avail of the following in-game bonuses that will be activated during the Stufful Community Day event:
- 3× Catch XP
- 2× Chance to receive Stufful Candy XL from catching Stufful
- 2× Catch Candy
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day Classic for a surprise!
- Trainers can make one additional special trade during the event and up to two hours afterwards.
- Trades made during the event and two hours afterwards will require 50% less Stardust.
There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 850 PokéCoins, featuring TBD.
A bundle containing 30 Ultra Balls will be available in the shop at no cost. Be sure to pick it up during the event!
Will Shiny Stufful appear during the event?
Yes, Niantic has confirmed that players will also encounter a Shiny Stufful during the Stufful Community Day.
Normally, the odds behind the appearance of any Shiny Pokemon is approximately 1 in 500. However, during this community day event, Shiny Stufful might appear 1 in 25 times as per The Silph Road report.
So Trainers should definitely roam around a couple of hours if they always wanted to include a Shiny variant of Stufful to their Pokemon collection.
Community Day Special Research Story
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Stufful Community Day–exclusive Special Research story.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Gritty and Glacial Special Research story go live.
Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!