In today’s article we are going to share with you all of the Perfect World Mobile tips and cheats to help get you started in the game and help you get more powerful as fast as possible.
Having played games by Perfect World Entertainment myself for about 10 years, I can safely say that they are not sparring anything when it comes to bringing a good and enjoyable experience to mobile devices.
The game’s graphics keep on improving and the overall experience gets more and more exciting, so if you want to get better fast, you came to the right place, because in this article we will tell you all of our little tips!
So without further ado, let us dive right into the Perfect World Mobile tips and tricks and give you a complete guide on how to get better, right here below!
Pick the right starting class for your style
Depending on how you like to play the game, there are a few ways to go about this. In the game there are a few classes, and if you played MMOs before, then you might already have a preference when it comes to the class that you can play.
For example, I always prefer to play the mage / dark mage / wizard in any game, or an assassin as a last resort (if the game doesn’t have a mage class). Luckily, Perfect World Mobile has five classes, as follows:
– The Barbarian (Untamed) who acts as the tank of the team, with very high HP and defense.
– The Cleric (Winged Elf) who is the buffer and healer of the team – provides support and constant sustain.
– The Archer (Winged Elf) who is somewhat balanced, leaning more towards damage dealing. The Archer is a ranged damage dealer.
– The Wizard (Human) is a very high damage dealer who provides high bursts of damage.
– The Blademaster (Human) is another high damage dealer, but who will also bring some crowd control debuff effects to the team.
If you are new to the game, I would suggest that you go for something relatively easy, such as the Archer or Blademaster. I consider them to be easier to play and understand overall, while the medium difficulty classes I consider to be the Barbarian and Wizard.
Now the Cleric I think is the most difficult to master out of all of them because as a Cleric, you are extremely team focused, so you will need to pay attention non stop to your team’s life bars, to their buffs and debuffs and make sure that you keep them healthy and not waste your heals when it’s not needed.
Start doing the in game quests
If you want a fast way to level up (or at least, a quite fast way, because honestly speaking leveling is pretty painfully slow) then you should focus mainly on doing the main quests. While you are completing these main quests, you will start unlocking various in game content.
Now there are a few quest types, and depending on that you can learn more about how it will affect your EXP earnings. Basically if you check in your quest log, you will see that the quests will have some tags before the quests’ name:
– [Guide] – it is not exactly a quest per se, but it is more like a guided task which will show you how to do something in the future.
– [M] – this is the main quest. The Main quest will always be there, until you have completed all of the tasks – so don’t expect it to go away anytime soon.
– [S] – this is the side quests. These quests are not related to the main story, and they will reward you with EXP and gold mostly, or other useful items for your character.
– [C] – these are the quest chain. These quests are also some optional quests, but they are somewhat related to the main ones. Either way, it’s just more quests so it means more EXP!
– [O] – I am still not 100% sure about this, but it will show you either the oracle quest or optional quest. The [O] quests will give you EXP, but they are super good for also claiming other rewards, such as currency and gears, depending on the quest. Some of them are also daily quests, so they can be completed once per day, every day!
– [Cul] – the Cultivation quests, which are used for increasing your Cultivation. These are super important, so whenever you have one available, make sure you do it!
Do your daily tasks
In game you will have some of these optional quests listed as daily quests. This will mean that every single day that you complete that quest, you will gain EXP. Since these tasks are made to help you level up quickly, I suggest that you do them every single day.
These tasks are dungeons and quests which yo can only complete once per day, and I suggest that you try focusing on doing them daily. If you do your daily tasks every single day, along with several main quests a day, then you will progress constantly and soon enough you will be among the top level people in the server!
Check out a complete list of all the daily dungeons that you can do by tapping on the “Events” button right next to the minimap, and there head on to the “EXP” ta if you are seeking EXP dungeons, “Equipment” if you want to gear up, or simply stay in the “All Events” tab and do every single one of them.
Notice that some of the events are limited to certain days, while others are only available during certain times. Make sure that you try to log when the time events are on, such as the Celestial Hunt, because it will give you very good EXP.
Get better gears and upgrade them
As you start off in the game, you will not really have a lot of good gears, but instead quite the opposite. If you will want to get new gears, then it’s relatively simple: focus on completing the quests, and you will start getting some (obviously not super good) gears, but they will get you through the early stages.
Once you leveled up a little, then open the “Events” menu next to the minimap and tap on the “Equipment” tab. There you will be able to take part in various dungeons which will reward you with equipment. You will have limited times to do this every day, so make sure that you do it to get better equipment!
Avoid the red carpets while battling
Every time that you are in a battle with a boss or whatnot, you will notice that the bosses can cast some skills. You can tell by the animation underneath them, that the ground will get something like a “red carpet” which shows the enemy’s attack pattern.
Make sure you dodge this, because it will end up being quite bad if you get hit by some super powerful boss monster end game, since they do a lot of damage (and if you are not playing a tank, then you might even die).
So don’t be a sitting duck, and try to always cast your skills and move at the same time, to avoid getting hit! It’s possible to do it, so just pay attention to where you are moving because it is quite important.
Always have a party
Whenever you joined a party, make sure that you try to befriend the people in it so that you can add them again and again! It’s important to have a party, because the EXP you will get will increase, so it’s always better to have a good team to help you with both damage and with gaining more EXP.
Keep your bag organized
I suggest that you always check out your bag, because at start you will pick up quite a lot of stuff, and not all of it will be very useful. Also, you will not have a lot of bag slots early on, so it might be quite bad to keep all of it cluttered with useless items.
For example, when you open your bag you will see that you can unlock more slots, but at start they are all locked. If you want to unlock them, you will need 250 Silver Ingots for 5 slots, so you can imagine that to unlock all of them you can only do it in time, or by spending real money on the game.
I suggest that you unlock the next 5 slots however, for 250 Silver Ingots, because they will come in handy for when you are adventuring into the dungeons and you start picking up a lot of drops.
Refine your gears (with a grain of salt)
Now this is a Perfect World Entertainment game, so I’ll let you in on a little secret: all of the games from PWE have some sort of annoying refining system, which will either start failing and frustrate you or plainly shatter your gear upon a failed refining.
Luckily, Perfect World Mobile will only deduce 1 level of refinery when it fails, so it will not shatter your gears (thank God). I suggest that you refine only the best gears that you gather, because you will need every single Mirage Stone that you can get your hands on, if you want to get highly refined equipment.
Therefore in my opinion it is not worth it to refine your starter and blue equipment just yet, and rather go adventure into the dungeons and try to obtain better ones. Once you got some good gears, go ahead and start refining it, but expect it to fail from time to time! My 3* armor went from +7 to +4 and I spent over 20 Mirage Stones, so go figure.
Get a permanent outfit
If you are a player who like making their character look good, then I definitely suggest that you take a look at the permanent fashions. In game, these fashions will have the option to be permanently dyed, unlike the normal ones.
I suggest that you check them out in the Menu -> “Skins” tab because you can find them at discounted prices during various times!
Claim and complete Achievements
In the game there will be quite a lot of achievements that you can aim to complete, which will give you currency and EXP in return. I really think that you should check out all the tasks there, and try to do dungeons which contain them so that you can complete the requests.
Do your Path tasks
On the left side of the minimap, you will see a lotus icon which has the text “Path” underneath. These tasks that are listed here are limited time, so I suggest that you try and complete them ASAP, because they are pretty simple overall.
These tasks will be mostly available from the early stages of the game, and are not going to be there always, so definitely make sure you check them out so that you can complete them every day.
Log in every day to the game to claim free rewards
Every day that you will log in to the game, you can claim some free rewards to help you grow faster in the game. I suggest that you log in even if only to claim the various rewards, if you don’t feel like playing that moment, because they will definitely come in handy when you do decide to log in and play for a longer period of time.
Always stock up on potions
You should always have some potions on you, especially HP and Mana potions, because if you are fighting bosses or even casually grinding or whatnot, you will find a use for them sooner or later. Just make sure that you have some with you, because if you happen to take a lot of damage, the potions will come in handy by healing you up!
Visit the Potionmaster in every city and make sure you buy a few extra potions to have on you, just in case.
Deposit your extras in the warehouse
Also while you are in the city, make sure that you look for the Warehouse manager so that you can deposit your extra items in the stash. Deposit there all the stuff that you will not use immediately, such as various stones and other items like that.
Make sure that you always keep your bag and stash organized, because it will be much easier to find what you are looking for if you don’t have a mess happening there.
Other Perfect World Mobile tips and tricks:
– You can check out your friends list and mail quickly by tapping on the “Friends” icon on the bottom left side of the chat, in the middle of the screen. Use this option to check your in game mails, the friends requests and so on.
– Right next to your character, in the top left corner of the screen, you will see an icon with some arrows pointing upwards. Tap on that, and it will show you your average stats for your current level. It will also tell you which of them you should improve on (they are labeled with red), so you can tell easily.
– If you are looking for a particular NPC, tap on the minimap and then in the bottom right corner tap on the “NPC” option. A list will pop up, and there you can search for the NPC that you want, and once you tap on it the character will start autorouting to that NPC.
– Join a guild to open new Guild dungeons and socialize with a whole new array of players. They can help you by teaming up with you and complete various dungeons together.
– If you tap on the small tiny icons underneath your character’s icon in the top left corner of the screen, you can see the buffs that you have active at the moment, and the timer left for each of them.
These would be all of our Perfect World Mobile game tips and tricks that we have for you right now, but if you want to know more about the game, make sure you leave your questions down below and I will get back at you ASAP! Also, if you know some more useful tips about leveling and other game features, feel free to share them with us!