New Pokemon Snap features a selection of optional quests known as LenTalk requests. These requests, which are completely optional, require players to complete some rather peculiar tasks that will allow them to take even more unique photos while continuing to engage in the colorful world of the game.
Here’s how to complete all of the LenTalk Requests in the Reef (Day) course, and the Research Level needed to access them. Unlike other courses, the Reef (Day) course doesn’t feature a whole lot of requests, so it probably won’t take too long for you to complete them
All New Pokemon Snap Reef (Day) Requests
- Returning to the Sea – Research Level 2 – In the Blue Hole, take a photo of Pyukumuku as it jumps out of Pelipper’s mouth.
- A Bite for the Bully of the Sea – Research Level 3 – After spotting the Sharpedo, give it a Fluffruit instead of throwing an Illumina Orb
- Bobbing for Fluffruit – Research Level 2 – Near Pelipper, launch a Fluffruit in the water and take a photo of the Pokémon as it dives down to eat it
- If You’re Happy and You Know It – Research Level 2 – Take the alternate path leading to Wailord’s head, then throw an Illumina Orb at the second Wailord. Throw a Fluffruit at it to complete the request.
- Adorable Water Spray – Research Level 3 – Spot Machamp and Sharpedo in the course, and follow their race up until the very end. Once they are done, you will see a Wailmer appear right behind you. Take a picture of the Pokémon as it sprays water after throwing an Illumina Orb at it.