New Pokémon Snap tasks you with helping Professor Mirror in his research, but you are not forced to just snap photos of the Pokémon the professor needs to study, as you are left free to play the game at your own pace, replaying courses over and over in search of secrets to discover. Among the optional content found in the game are LenTalk Requests, very simple side-quests that must not be completed to clear the game, but that can yield some nice rewards to those who choose to engage in this type of side-activity.
Here are all of the LenTalk Requests available in the Jungle (Day) course.
All New Pokémon Snap Jungle (Day) Requests
- Cutting Moment – Research Level 2 – Throw an Illumina Orb at Aipom to get it to cut the grass.
- Dangling Metapod – Research Level 1 – Toss an Illumin Orb at a hanging Metapod and take a photo.
- What’s Your Favorite Pollen – Research Level 3 – Take a photo of a Beautifly drinking Venusaur’s nectar.
- Hard at Work in the Jungle – Research Level 2 – Throw a fluffruit into the tree and take a photo as Pikipek carries it away.
- Staredown for Venusaur – Research Level 3 – Capture a photo of Venusaur and Arbok fighting.
- Jungle Buddies – Research Level 2 – Lure out Bounsweet and take a photo as it plays with Wooper.
- Making a Splash – Research Level 1 – Capture a photo of Quagsire as it jumps in the water.
- In the Tall Grass – Research Level 2 – Lure Sobble out of the brush and take a photo.
- Operation Be My Friend! – Research Level 3 – Take a photo of Leafeon eating a Fluffruit.
- Myth of the Jungle – Research Level 2 – Hit Mew with an Illumina Orb in all 4 spots it appears. When it comes near you, throw a fluffruit at the ground and snap a photo of Mew eating it.