In New Pokémon Snap, you will be taking a lot of photos to complete your main quest, but you will be taking even more of them if you are thinking about completing some of the game’s optional content. The LenTalk Requests often ask you to take some unusual photos, but thankfully they make it worth the effort by offering some very nice rewards.
Here are all of the requests included in the Forest course, the Research Level needed to unlock them and how to clear them successfully.
All New Pokémon Snap Forest Requests
- Sylvan Sentinel’s Secret Side – Research Level 3 – Use Fluffruti to lead Espurr to Trevenant and then use an Illumina Orb.
- An Airborne Boulder – Research Lv. 3 – Take a photo of Espurr as they try to rise rocks from the ground.
- Gust with Gusto – Research Level 3 – Snap a picture of Shiftry blowing wind from atop a tree in the Spring season.
- Upside-Down Hide-and-Seek – Research Level 3 – Take a photo of a Kecleon hanging upside-down from a branch in the Spring season.
- Little Lost Deerling – Research Level 3 – Bring together a Deerling with its Sawsbuck by lighting up Crystablooms and take a photo while Deerling’s front hooves are in the air including both Pokémon.
- A Seasonal Gathering – Research Level 3 – Take a picture of all Sawsbuck in the Sunny Spot.
- Egg Patrol – Research Level 1 – Make Unfezant stand from the nest to reveal its egg.
- Angry Drampa – Research Level 3 – Hit the Pokémon close to the Drampa with Fluffruit to make it angry.
- A Pair of Chums – Research Level 3 – Take a picture of the Pancham while it is riding Drampa.
- Weird Crossing – Research Level 1 – Take a photo of Bulbasaur riding Lotad on the water.
- A Moment’s Rest – Research Level 2 – Snap a picture of a sleeping Serperior.
- Heart of a Dragon – Research Level 2 – Take a photo of Applin as if fights against Deerling in Autumn.
- Danger Warning – Research Level 1 – Make Bewear chase you by throwing Fluffruits at it
- Winter Wonders – Research Level 3 – Take a photo of Gardevoir making a tree to bloom in Winter after throwing multiple Illumina Orbs at it.
- Flickering Flames – Research Level 3 – Throw an Illumina Orb and a Fluffruit at Ninetales as it tries to protect Deerling.
- A Tad Happy – Research Level 3 – Take a picture of the Lotad at top of a Lotad tower.
- A Calming Air – Research Level 3 – Get Espeon down from a the ledge in the Sunny Spot by using Scan and then throw it a Fluffruit.
- Myth of the Forest – Research Level 2 – Take a picture of a group of Celebi.