New Pokémon Snap is mostly a pretty linear game, but there are times you can move away from the beaten path in search of secrets, which will reward you with additional content once discovered. Among these optional secrets you can find are the LenTalk Requests, a selection of straightforward sub-quests that involve you doing all sorts of things during a certain course.
Here’s all of the LenTalk Requests available in the Florio Nature Park (Night) course.
All New Pokémon Snap Florio Nature Park (Night) Requests
- Hard-Won Happiness – Research Level 2 – Befriend the Pidgeot and take a photo of it at the end of the course.
- Sudden Movement – Research Level 2 – Toss an Illumina Orb at Tangrowth and take a photo as it goes up in the air.
- Munching Murkrow – Research Level 2 – Capture a photo of a Murkrow eating fluffruit.
- Where’s That Pokemon? – Research Level 1 – Scan and use Melody to find the group of Caterpie hiding behind the sign.
- Where It Snacks and Snoozes – Research Level 2 – Get Heracross to fall off the tree and capture a photo.
- Best Frenemies Research – Level 2 – Get Sylveon to stop the fight between Heracross and Pinsir.
- Who Needs Wings? – Research Level 2 – Toss an Illumina Orb at Dodrio and take a photo as it jumps.
- Art in Flight – Research Level 2 – Use the Melody to awaken all the Swanna near the dam.
- A Terrific Yawn – Research Level 1 – Throw a fluffruit at a Torterra while it is asleep and take a photo while it yawns.
- Hoothoot’s Hidden Foot – Research Level 1 – Throw a fluffruit at Hoothoot on the post at the Park (Night) and take a picture with its foot extended.
- Dancing with the Queen – Research Level 2 – Capture a photo of Combee dancing with Vespiquen.
- For Whose Sake? – Research Level 1 – Make Vespiquen appear and take a photo of her.
- Asleep on a Calm Night – Research Level 2 – Take a photo of the Sylveon sleeping next to Torterra