Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle is a very interesting mobile puzzle game with a Gacha mechanic. This is quite an unusual combination as you have to get different Dragon Ball characters via Gacha and use them to solve puzzles. The possibilities of your characters are determined by their stats and players discovered an interesting glitch that allows you to boost your heroes’ stats to sky-high numbers. This guide will tell you about this new game-breaking glitch in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle.
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game Breaking Bug
Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle is a game that has its balance based on stats the characters in your team have. It means that a huge boost of their stats will allow you to beat even the hardest stages in the game. Players in the game’s community found an interesting glitch that makes your character’s stats very high. You can abuse it to make the numbers of your damage really huge. In order to perform this glitch, you have to follow the next steps:
- Launch the Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle app.
- Choose the stage you want to complete with this glitch.
- Command your characters to make their moves.
- Wait till your squad’s rotation will start.
- Kill the Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle app.
- Launch the Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle app again.
- Turn on airplane mode when the app asks you to resume the game.
- Choose the cancel option and don’t resume the game after you turned on airplane mode.
- Turn off airplane mode when the game is unable to connect.
- Let the app restart the game by tapping the OK button.
- When the game is restarted your characters should have their stats increased.