Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl players who were dismayed by the removal of the original menu glitch will be excited to learn that a new method has been discovered in version 1.1.3! For those unfamiliar with the various versions of the menu glitch, it can be used to create shiny Pokemon, clone Pokemon and create infinite copies of items!
How Do I Perform the New Menu Glitch?
The 1.1.3 menu glitch can be utilized through the following steps:
- Fly to Celestic Town and travel east to Route 211.
- Move to the immediate right of the movable boulder on the raised portion of the route.
- Disable music and turn sound effects up to an audible level.
- Press A on the boulder to activate Strength, but don’t move it yet.
- Open the Poketch and move the cursor so that it hovers over Fly.
- Press the R button and press left on the directional pad simultaneously so that you open the Poketch at the same time that you move the boulder to the left.
- Verify that you’ve performed the glitch successfully by listening for the boulder’s movement when you move to the side in the menu.
- Select Fly and press A immediately followed by X to fly to a new destination.
- If you’ve successfully performed the glitch, you should have the menu open after you arrive.
What Can I Do With the Menu Glitch?
This is essentially just a new way of accessing older versions of the Sinnoh remakes’ menu glitch, meaning that you can access a pretty broad range of exploits, including cloning entire boxes of Pokemon, rapidly duplicating items and even creating shiny Pokemon by evolving with rare candies or evolution items.
That’s about all there is to know about this new version of the menu glitch! Enjoy exploiting it to your heart’s content!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!