Marauders is an incredibly fun multiplayer first-person shooter. In the game, you have to surf space, in a universe in which The Great War did not end. Players can play solo or team up in squads to loot various spaceships and find cool weapons and equipment. And in this guide, we will tell you how to get the best Gear in Marauders.
Marauders: How to Get the Best Gear
In Marauders, you will encounter random ships. Some of them may have useful items, and some of them may be useless. But to get off the ship alive, you need not only good skills but also the best Gear. Fortunately, there is an easy way to get this very quickly.
First, you need to wait until capital ships spawn in front of you. These ships look like a silver cylinders with rudders at the stern. After that, you will need to follow a few simple steps:
- Destroy the tower on top of the ship.
- Equip your starting vest, ammo, and pistol.
- Hide your ship, and take the escape pod to the capital ship.
- In addition to valuable loot, you can find a chest with excellent weapons next to the boss on the ship.
- The NPCs on the ship have great equipment, so you have to headshot them to get their loot.
So, looted one of these ships, you can get the best Gear in the game. However, be careful, as you may not be alone on the ship. Therefore, try to kill at least one NPC to pick up his equipment before other players.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the best Gear in Marauders. Follow our tips, and you will be able to get the best Gear in the game. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to find Half Track Bike on Asteroid Mine.