Pac-Man 99 can be a very challenging game, taking the classic arcade experience to new heights with the battle royale mechanics that are so popular nowadays. With so many things to keep track of, you want controls to be as comfortable as possible, but if the standard controls do not feel good to you, you can decide to customize them to your liking.
How To Change Controls In Pac-Man 99
Changing controls in Pac-Man 99 is quite easy. All you need to do is scroll the different main meu options until you reach the Settings menu. From here, go down to Button Settings to be able to change controls, how the L stick is used and to disable vibration.
Pac-Man 99 Standard Controls
In case you are still unsure what the Pac-Man 99 basic controls do, here’s everything you need to know about them.
- A,B,X,Y – Toggle between Standard, Speed, Train, and Stronger power-ups.
- Right Stick – Toggle between Random, Knockout, Counter and Hunter targeting options
- D-Pad – Move Pac-Man in the desired direction
- Left Stick – Not in use.
- L and R buttons – Manual target selection.
- Touchscreen – Manual target selection in Handheld Mode.