Rise of Kingdoms is an addicting strategy game for mobile devices. Players must build their powerful empire, various buildings and also hire a strong army to defend. In the process of all this, you will earn Gems and in this guide, we will tell you how to spend them.
How to Spend Gems
Gems are a valuable currency in the game that is not easy to earn. Therefore, you need to spend them wisely.
- First and foremost, you should only use your gems during the More than Gems event. This way you can get additional rewards, for example, Resources, Tomes, Golden keys, etc.
- It will also be better if you have VIP level 6, which you had more advantages, such as the ability to build several buildings at the same time.
- If you do not have this level, you can spend Gems on it. We recommend that you spend on other things after reaching VIP level 6 or 10.
- Also, a good investment for Gems would be to buy speedups. If you want to progress in the game, this is what you need.
- You can buy various items from the Mysterious Merchant. Pay attention to boosts, they will also help you with training, construction, etc.
- If you need strong commanders you can spend your Gems on Wheel of Fortune. This event does not give a 100% guarantee that you will be able to get a commander, however, the rest of the rewards are also good.
- If your Castle is at a high level, then you probably need a lot of Books of Covenant. They are only easy to farm at the early stages of the game, so this is also a good investment for your Gems.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!