The Generation 2 Starter Pokemon in the Pokemon franchise are some of the most loved starters across the various games released over the years.
One of those three is Totodile, the pure Water-type Starter. If you want to know how to get Totodile in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl for yourself, then you’re in the right place. Just read on below to find out!
Where to Find Totodile in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
You probably love the feisty little water crocodile a little too much, and want to add a Totodile to your team as soon as possible. Then this news may come as a disappointment to you: Totodile can only be found in the post-game of Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
So all you can do is be a little patient and complete some primary requirements before going to hunt for a Totodile:
- Obtain the Explorer Kit.
- Beat the Elite Four and Champion.
- Obtain the National Dex.
Once you have ticked off all three of those on your list, follow the exact steps below to find and catch a Totodile for yourself:
- Head to Jubilife City.
- Enter the Grand Underground.
- Head towards either Fountainspring Cave, Still-Water Cavern or Riverbank Cavern.
- Enter the Hideaway.
- If you don’t spot a Totodile, exit the Hideaway and re-enter it.
- Repeat this process until you spot a Totodile.
- Walk into the Totodile’s line-of-sight to engage in battle.
- Weaken and capture the Totodile.
And that’s pretty much all you need to know about how to get Totodile in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl!