Resident Evil 4 Remake is set to release on March 24, 2023, for PlayStation and Xbox consoles and PC. But the good news for eager fans is that a playable demo is already out, with players uncovering new secrets every day before the real deal drops.
While the demo naturally presents limited options when it comes to weapons, fans have already found a great alternative for Leon’s default SG-09 R gun. If you want to learn how to get TMP, the secret weapon in the Resident Evil 4 Remake demo, here are all the details.
How to get TMP in Resident Evil 4 Remake Demo
Why wouldn’t you want to get the TMP, the Tactical Machine Pistol, in the Resident Evil 4 Remake demo? It has a power of 0.80, a reload speed of 1.20, a precision of 2.0, and an ammo capacity of 50—quite an improvement to your default gun.
Still, it is very easy to miss this secret weapon as you make your way through the Resident Evil 4 Remake demo. To make sure you get the TMP, you should follow these instructions to a T:
- Open your inventory before you open the final door to get into the village square (near the end of the demo) and empty it completely;
- Don’t pick up anything else on your way until you claim the TMP;
- Make your way to the well behind the barn with a cow in the village;
- Head down the stairs because the well will be open with nothing in your inventory;
- Locate the blue chest with the TMP and ammo inside.
You can also get a kitchen knife in one of the barrels next to the chest.
The best part is that you get to keep the TMP on all your future playthroughs. What we still don’t know, however, is whether this will still be available once the full game comes out.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!