The Magatama system in Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster is among the game’s most interesting gameplay mechanics, as it allows you to customize your main character however you wish, letting him learn all sorts of skills and enjoy a variety of other bonuses that will further enhance any build you have come up with.
Here’s how to get the Satan Magatama, one of the most advanced Magatama in the game.
How to Get the Satan Magatama in Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster
The Satan Magatama is available pretty late in the game. To get it, you will have to defeat Black Frost during your return to Kabukicho Prison. The battle can be a little intense, but the effort will be worth it, especially if you’re creating a Magic-focused build.
The Satan Magatama is among the best Magatama you can ingest for a Magic-focused build, as it grants the Demi-Fiend a +8 bonus in Magic, +4 in Luck, +2 in Strength and +1 in Vitality and Agility. This Magatama also makes the Demi-Fiend void Death attacks, but weak to Expel skills. Being an evil-themed Magatama, its wild effects can be quite annoying, as continuing to let the Magatama act violently upon level up may result in the Demi-Fiend getting Paralyzed, Poisoned or Cursed. If you’re lucky, however, he will be fully healed.
Find all the skills that can be learned via the Satan Magatama below.
- Jive Talk – Allows for the recruiting of Foul, Haunt and Wilder demons.
- Void Death – Passive – Grants immunity to Death attacks, overriding natural weaknesses.
- Mana Aid – Passive – Grants moderate MP restoration after battle.
- Charisma – Passive – Improves user’s conversational skills by 50%.
- Deadly Fury – Heavy physical damage to all targets with high critical rate.