Being set in a very unique world, the Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster growth system just had to be different. This system, called the Magatama system, allows the Demi-Fiend main character to learn a variety of skills, benefit from some status bonuses and alter his elemental affinities so as to be able to take on the strongest demon roaming the Vortex World.
Here’s how to get the Geis Magatama and which skills you can learn by ingesting it.
How to get the Geis Magatama in Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster
The Geis Magatama can be obtained once you reach Asakusa and make some progress in the area. To get it, you will need to complete the Minikin Boy’s puzzle in just one sitting. Do so, and you will get the Geis Magatama as a free reward.
The Geis Magatama is among the most useful Magatama thanks to the skills attached to it. While the stat bonuses are nothing to write home about, +2 in Strength and Magic and +4 in Vitality, Agility, and Luck, the vast array of healing and supportive skills that can be learned by ingesting this Magatama more than make up for them, allowing you to create a support-focused build for the Demi-Fiend that can carry you quite far. Ingesting this Magatama will also make the Demi-Fiend null Expel attacks, with no weaknesses.
If you let the Geis Magatama continue to act violently upon level up, you have the chance of completely healing the Demi-Fiend, or get him cursed.
Find all the Skills you can learn with the Geis Magatama below.
- Diarama – High HP restoration for a single target.
- Life Refill – Passive – Restores HP with every step taken on the field.
- Tetraja – Nullify any Expel or Death attack once for all party members.
- Mediarama – High HP restoration for all targets.
- Diarahan – Massive HP restoration for a single target.
- Mana Refill – Passive – Restores MP with every step taken on the field.