Unfortunately, Warframe GO or Mobile can be crashed or lag by players with weak devices or unstable Internet connections. The developers understand that this is very inconvenient and greatly interferes with the game. And they promise, for their part, to do everything possible to minimize the likelihood of such situations occurring. However, sometimes it still happens. Therefore, in this guide, we will give you a solution to Warframe crashes and lag on mobile devices.
Warframe GO Crash and Lag – Solution
There are a number of things you can do that will change the situation:
- Close all background applications before starting the game.
- Launch the game immediately after restarting the device.
- Use a stable and high-speed Wi-Fi connection to play. If you are using only one type of internet connection, please try playing the game using an alternative connection method.
- If no methods above worked for you, then try to delete and reinstall the game. It will take some time, but this helps most of the players.
- You can wait some time for the bug fixes from the developers. If this is your personal problem, then you can try writing an email to the Warframe support.
These are all the methods! Good luck.