The Helm of Urtkot mission stands out among others with its difficulty. Even experienced players need help while completing this quest. In case you are one of such players, read this guide. It will show you how to find the Helm of Urtkot in Hogwarts Legacy.
The Helm of Urtkot: Walkthrough
Related: How to Flip A Troll’s Club in Hogwarts Legacy
- First, head to the Hogsmeade and speak with Sirona at the Three Broomsticks, and then with Logdok, the main friendly goblin in Hogwarts Legacy.
- Logdok will reveal his secret plan to you. Your mission here is to go in search of the sacred Goblin relic.
- After the dialogue, feel free to follow the Logdok and enter the Collector’s Cave.
- In the first room, cast Lumos spell to make Moth appear. After that, take it and put it inside the door to enter the second room.
- Inside the second room, you need to find two Moths using Lumos. Then you should open metal doors with Depulso and find the last required Moth here.
- Third room is the most straightforward. You only need to kill all enemies here to continue the walkthrough.
- Once you enter the fourth room, you will see a strange mechanism at the center. Grab the first moth from this mechanism using Lumos, then collect the second moth. Once done, use Depulso on the platform located below the third moth. It will rise up, and you will freely collect the last moth.
- Room number five is as straightforward as the third one. You only need to hit the crate and open the grate to enter the sixth room.
- Room six requires you to collect four moths to move to the next level. Two are straightforward and can be found on the ground, and half of them are on the upper floor. You can get them using Lumos.
- Inside the last room, you will find the witch’s grave and the body of the dead Ashwinder. So, head to the Lodgok to tell him this tragic news. He will ask you to head to the bandit camp, defeat all enemies here and get the Helm of Urtkot.
That’s it with finding the Helm of Urtkot in Hogwarts Legacy. As you can see, finishing this mission includes tons of work. So, be ready to spend pretty much time finding the sacred Goblin relic. And while you are still here, make sure to check our guide on how to get to the Astronomy Tower in Hogwarts Legacy.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!