Project Mugetsu is all about clans—when it’s not about destroying Hollows (or becoming one, for that matter). Clans in this popular Roblox game come with unique perks, and the rarer your clan, the better your perks, of course.
Related: Higan: Eruthyll Codes
For better or for worse, you have little control over which clan you’ll get into. However, if you’re not satisfied, you can always change it. This guide will show you how to check your clan perks in Roblox Project Mugetsu. If you’re not happy with what you get, don’t worry—you can find info on how to change your clan and what clan has the best perks in this guide as well!
How to Check Clan Perks in Roblox Project Mugetsu
Once you start the game and customize your character, you will also get your first assigned clan. There are more than 45 clans in the game at the moment, and each brings you specific bonuses and perks—except for Common clans, which bring no special buffs.
As the game doesn’t tell you what the clan bonuses are right away, you can check clan perks in Roblox Project Mugetsu on your own by following these steps:
- Create your character and spin for your first clan
- Enter the game by clicking on Teleport from the character customization screen
- When you spawn, hit M on your keyboard to open the menu on the left side of the screen
- Click on Profile
- Check your clan perks in the small book to the right of the pop-up screen
How to Change Your Clan in Roblox Project Mugetsu (PM)
If you’re not happy with the clan you get and the included perks, you can always reroll and get a new clan. You will have to restart the game and go back to the Customize Player screen. On the right side of the screen, you can click on the Spin Clan button and keep your fingers crossed to get a good clan.
All clans in Project Mugetsu are sorted into six rarity tiers:
- Common—60% chance
- War Powers—0.1%
To reroll and get a new clan, you will need spins. You can purchase packs of five, 15, and 30 spins for Robux—or even better—you can use these Project Mugetsu (PM) codes to get free spins and increase your chances of scoring a Mythic or even a War Powers clan!
Clan With the Best Perks in Project Mugetsu
The best clan perks in the game are reserved for the rarest of clans—War Powers. There are currently only two War Powers clans in the game—Urahara and Kurosaki, but the clan with the best perks in Project Mugetsu, in our opinion, is Kurosaki.
Here are all the buffs and bonuses you get if you’re lucky enough to call yourself a member of clan Kurosaki:
- +1 Sprinter
- Enhanced Reflexes: an ability that allows you to dodge any attack for 2.5s
- Immense Spiritual Power: the maximum reiatsu bar increases
- +2.85 Melee
- Adaptability: only available at 25%, adapt to your surroundings by increasing your speed by 1.75x and damage by 1.5x, no longer passively healing, and doubling your jump
- Spiritual Awareness: the user can see players through walls
- +115 Health
- +2.85 Sword
- Immense Durability: while under 30% HP, the user takes less damage
- Soul Consumption: for every soul you consume, it becomes 2x souls EXP; eating a soul also has a 50% chance of HP regeneration
- Advanced Growth Rate: the user gets a double mastery buff on all categories
- Enhanced Speed: the user has a speed increase over the walking/running speed
- Speedster: faster-than-normal flash step
- +130 Reiatsu
- +4 Block
We wish you good luck with getting the clan you want in Project Mugetsu! In the meantime, check out more useful guides for this game in our dedicated Project Mugetsu section here on TouchTapPlay!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!