Roblox Adopt Me is a fun multiplayer RPG where you can adopt and raise cute pets, decorate your house, and play with friends and family. The Adopt Me world has frequent updates, so there is never a dull moment. What started as a platform about adopting children has since shifted its focus to adopting a whole range of pets—from dogs, cats, and birds, to dragons, turtles, and much more! Usually, you can only carry around one pet at a time, but we have discovered a way to carry two—check out the guide below to find out how.
How to Carry Two Pets in Roblox Adopt Me
- Make a second account on another device
- Add your first account as a friend
- Join Adopt Me with your second account
- Enter Adopt Me and teleport your second account to you
- Add the second account to your family by clicking on them and tapping ‘Invite to Family’
- Make the second account accept the invite
- Send your second account a pet through Trading
- Have both accounts hold one pet each
- With your first account ‘Pick Up’ the other pet
- You can now hold two pets!
Roblox Adopt Me is available to play on Windows, MacOS, XBox One, Android, and IOS.