Minecraft Pocket Edition is a virtual open-world mobile game where players can build and craft different things. In addition to this, players can breed various animals in the game, including cows, sheep, and more, for food. Also, you can tame horses, donkeys, and more to travel around the map using a saddle.
Players can find horses in Minecraft Pocket Edition by roaming around in plains and savannas in herds of 2–6. They can be quite useful if you want to explore the maps where you’ll need to climb hills and jump fences.
Steps to Breed Horses
Here’s everything to know about breeding horses in Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Find two horses for you in the plains biome and tame them.
- Bring both the horses close to each other using the lead and building a fence around them to prevent them from escaping.
- Now, take two golden apples, enchanted golden apples or golden carrots, and feed one to each of them.
- You will see red hearts appearing on them as they get closer themselves.
- After the hearts disappear, you will see a baby horse standing there.
Taming the horses is necessary in order to breed them, and you can do it by moving the pointer over the horse without anything in hand and then press the Mount button. Horses can throw you off, but you will see red hearts appearing on them after a few times, which means that they are tamed now.