To make your game more atmospheric and fun, you can add background music to it. You can attach absolutely any melody that does not violate copyrights as background music. To do this, just copy the music id on the official Roblox website and enter it in the Sound id line in Roblox Studio.
How to Make Background Music in Roblox
- First of all, go to the Roblox website, and open the tab Create – Creator Marketplace – Audio.
- Open any composition and copy the id in the browser line.
- In the Explorer tab, find SoundService and click.
- In the opened tab, select SoundGroup.
- In the same way, add the Sound tab inside the SoundGroup. Use the search bar for a quick search.
- In the Sound settings, check the box for the Looped parameter (to loop the music) and the Playing parameter (to automatically play music).
- In the Soundid line, paste the previously copied id.
- Set the volume in the Volume line.
Ready. Go into the game and check the work done. Do not overdo it with the volume and try to put neutral, not annoying music in the background. Remember that everyone has different music preferences unless, of course, your goal is to create a creepy place with unbearably loud and frightening music.