Part of the Pokemon Go Tour: Johto, Masterwork Research: Apex is the second of two Masterwork Research quests in Pokemon GO. While the first Masterwork Research quest was released during early 2021, for the purpose of capturing the all-powerful Mew, Masterwork Research: Apex is here for you to complete in order to obtain two elusive and powerful Legendary Pokemon: Apex Shadow Lugia and Apex Shadow Ho-Oh.
How do you Unlock Masterwork Research in Pokemon GO?
Completing this quest is a whole different ballgame; unlocking this quest comes first. In order to unlock Masterwork Research: Apex, you will need to purchase a Pokemon Go Tour: Johto ticket and simply play Pokemon GO during the event.
Doing this will unlock the Pokemon Go Tour: Johto special research quest. Once you have completed the quest, Masterwork Research: Apex will now be unlocked!
How to Complete Masterwork Research: Apex
As of now, only the first two steps of the four are known to players. The remaining two should be found out pretty soon, after which we will provide details accordingly. Until then, here is how you need to complete the first two steps of the Masterwork Research: Apex quest…
- Earn 100,000 Experience Points – 10 Hyper Potions
- Complete 100 Field Research Tasks – 1,000 experience points
- Catch 100 Different Species of Pokemon – An encounter with Apex Shadow Ho-Oh
- Earn a Heart With Your Buddy 30 Days in a Row – 1 Poffin
- Send 50 Gifts to Friends – 1 Lure Module
- Open 10 Gifts – 1 Lucky Egg