In the era of devices always connected to the internet, video games receive several updates after their release, introducing new features and fixes. Sometimes, they introduce other impressive improvements, and this is exactly what the latest GRID Autosport does.
The new update, available for download right now, introduces some drastic visual improvements. The game already looked good, but the enhancements make everything look even better. You can head over to the game’s official website to check out some comparison screenshots. It’s not a day and night difference, but it’s quite close.
You can find a detailed list on the added improvements below.
- iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus are now officially supported
- iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are now officially supported
- Significantly improved performance, graphics and resolution across all supported iPhones
- and iPads
- Improved lighting and reflections, including new lighting effects during night races, on
- the iPhone 7 and newer, and all supported iPads
- Adds real-time dynamic car shadows on the iPhone 7 and newer, and all supported iPads
- Adds enhanced particle effects on the iPhone 7 and newer, iPad (2018), and iPad Pro
- (2015 and newer)
- Adds per-object motion blur and depth of field on the iPhone 8 and newer, and iPad Pro
- Adds real-time car reflections for the iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- Makes a number of additional improvements and minor bug fixes
GRID Autosport is now available for purchase on the App Store in all regions.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!