Genshin Impact 1.3 Hu Tao’s character event wish banner, Moment of Bloom releases today. With that, we have around two weeks till Genshin Impact 1.3 comes to an end. In the wake of that, developers miHoYo have already started to unveil what players can expect with the next major update, Genshin Impact 1.4.
Earlier today, miHoYo posted the developers’ discussion post that talks about the new features and quality of life changes coming to Genshin Impact with version 1.4 update. In this article, we will briefly mention the details that you need to know about Genshin Impact 1.4 update.
Genshin Impact 1.4: New Features and Changes
Here are the new features and changes coming to Genshin Impact with version 1.4 and later updates.
- Condensed Resin Cap is getting an increase – The total number of condensed resin that players can hold at once will get an increase. Actual numbers are set to be shared during Genshin Impact 1.4 Livestream.
- Improved Resin Notification – Players will no more get a false notification when entering a domain about insufficient resin, granted they have condensed resin in their inventory.
- New Details on Adventure Rank – At the current max, AR is 60, and in Genshin Impact version 1.4, the max AR remains the same, but the excess XP is converted into Mora.
- A new feature of decreasing world level – details to be shared during Genshin Impact 1.4 Livestream.
- QoL coming to Weapon Upgrade System – Quality of life changes like increasing the number of slots for weapon upgrade materials, etc is under works.
- QoL changes coming to Crafting Bench – Players will be able to use the crafting bench during co-op sessions. Though this is change is not yet confirmed for the version 1.4 update. It may get added in future updates.
- The favourite Mail QoL change is in development.
- Spiral Abyss get the Re-Challenge button with Genshin Impact 1.4 update.
- Locating your co-op partner faster is going to be a thing in future updates.
The last topic that Genshin Impact developers talked about is if Xiao generates elemental orbs while his elemental burst “Bane of All Evil” is active. The answer to that is no. Just like Razor, once the elemental burst is active, using the elemental skill will not general elemental orbs.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.