Big things are in store for Fortnite, as the game’s season 9 is finally beginning today.
The new season of the popular battle royale game has started with some new content included in the latest Battle Pass. The pass, which costs 950 V-Bucks, includes 100 new exclusive rewards as well as a Sentinel Outfit and Rox progressive Outfit.
The new 9.0.0 update also brings plenty of new content such as Slipstreams, a new wind transportation system, new locations like the Mega Mall, a new weapon, the Combat Shotgun, and more.
The new Battle Pass also allows those who have purchased it to collect Fortbyte, new collectibles scattered all over the map.
The new update also brings some tweaks specific to the iOS and Android release.
- Auto fire will now trigger on vehicles.
- Added option for increasing elimination feed line count in the HUD Layout Tool.
- Dragging/Dropping from the quickbar is now allowed while jumping.
- The location of the boost button on Android for the X-Stormwing has been moved to avoid triggering the Home button.
- Squad formation is now accessible.
Fortnite is now available on iOS and Android as well as on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!