Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle is a free-to-play action puzzle game where you have to use different Dragon Ball characters to solve puzzles. You can obtain these heroes from the Gacha mechanic, as collecting them is one of the most important activities in this game. The developers announced a new update that should bring some big changes to the game, which we will cover today. This article will tell you about the new Update Z in Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle.
Update Z in Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle is finally going to receive its new update, called Update Z. There are lots of small improvements and interesting changes that are going to be applied to the game. All of these should improve Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle and make your game experience better. Here is the full list of changes that are going to be applied to Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle:
- The developers promised to add a new UI that should be more comfortable.
- There will be a free character for all players. The one that we are supposed to obtain is LR Goku.
- Panel Mission will be available for low-level players.
- The developers promised to add a new story mode. This one will be based mostly on Z-Saga.
- The developers promised to remove the team limit cost.
- The developers promised to add optimization of the recommended teams and auto mode that should make your game experience better.
These are not all the changes that will be applied in the new version—it seems that the developers are going to reveal other updates later. However, the changes that we know of so far are good and speak to a really nice update that will improve the game overall.