In Dead by Daylight, you play as a survivor or a killer. There are many different characters you can choose from. This guide provides general tips for playing as a survivor. Enjoy!
Dead by Daylight Survivors Tips and Tricks
Adhere to the following tips when playing as a survivor in Dead by Daylight:
- If you are not running, you can silently climb over windows and obstacles. Do not forget about this, and be sure to do this if the killer does not see you. Otherwise, you may be heard.
- If you do not run, you can almost silently climb into the closet (keep in mind that the killer can still hear the creak of the door).
- When the killer carries the victim on their shoulders, then you can help your ally. Blind the enemy with a flashlight or stun them by dropping the pallet under their feet.
- If two generators are activated and you are the last survivor, the hatch will automatically open.
- Sometimes the status of the hatch in the game is not updated (error). In this case, you need to fix the additional generator or open the exit door.
- If you are near the hatch, you will hear a characteristic hum. Therefore, it is quite easy to find it.
- The sunroof also makes a noise when automatically unlocked.
- Even if you are knocked down, you can still crawl out of the location towards an open door.
- When you repair the generator, special circles appear periodically. These are circles with successful zones and a slider. When the slider is on the successful zone, you must press the corresponding key. Otherwise, the generator will jam and make a loud noise.
- You don’t need first aid kits to heal other survivors!
- Remember that generator repairs are noisy. The killer will hear you even through walls or obstacles.
- There are always two exits on the map, use them.
- Do not stand in a group near the exit doors! Hide the survivors, and let one of the team members open these doors.
- Open the locker loudly to attract the attention of the killer, but do not hide in it. This will confuse the enemy.
- If the killer knows for sure that you are hiding in the closet, assess the situation. With full health, it is best to run out of the closet. Yes, you risk missing one hit and getting injured, but you don’t have to fight a killer.
- Do not try to get off the hook yourself. The success rate is 5% (10% if there is an additional perk). But the rest of the interest is spent on speeding up the sacrifice. That is 3-4 unsuccessful attempts, after which you will die. It is best to wait for the help of your allies.
These are all of our tips! Go and have fun!