Cookie Run: Kingdom has its own Story Mode with different characters playing different roles. There are 5 legendary heroes usually called “The Five.” It is a squad that consists of five powerful cookies that serve as one of the main driving forces for the game’s plot. This article will tell you about all Ancient Cookies and why they are so important for Cookie Run: Kingdom.
Ancient Cookies in Cookie Run: Kingdom
Ancient Cookies in Cookie Run: Kingdom are legendary figures that fought against the harbinger of chaos Dark Enchantress Cookie. The full list of these heroes is next:
- White Lily Cookie – you can meet her in the Story Mode. She is playable in the Prologue for a short time.
- Dark Cacao Cookie – you can meet his silhouette in the Dark Mode Story, and he is playable only in the Prologue.
- Pure Vanilla Cookie – the leader of The Five. You can meet him in the Story Mode and get him as a playable character. Currently, he is one of the strongest Cookies in the game.
- Hollyberry Cookie – you can meet her in the Story Mode. She is the second playable Ancient Cookie that you can obtain into your collection.
- Golden Cheese Cookie – you can meet her in the Prologue of the Story Mode. However, she is usually mentioned only with other Ancient Cookies, and currently, she is not playing an important role in the plot.
All of these Ancient Cookies are very important for the game’s plot and lore. You will see a lot of things and characters related to them, like their children or friends. Continue to progress in the Story Mode and you will be able to get more information about The Five and their adventures.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!