Clash of Clans is an incredibly popular mobile strategy game. In the game, you must build a base with various buildings, hire units and collect as many resources as possible. And with each new update, a lot of new content appears in the game. So, in this guide, we will tell you how to complete Magic Challenge in Clash of Clans.
How to Complete the Magic Challenge
Clash of Clans has a huge number of different activities. You can develop your base, train units, attack the bases of other players, and complete various Challenges. Moreover, the game often hosts event Challenges with cool rewards.
The Town Hall 15 update added a lot of new content to the game. Now you can upgrade your Town Hall to level 15, get four new Hero Pets, and take part in limited-time Challenges. And, of course, we’re talking about the Magic Challenge.
In this Challenge, you need to destroy the base using the proposed units. Therefore, to complete this, you just need to deploy your troops correctly. And Magic Challenge has two versions:
- The Magic Challenge – the usual version of the Challenge.
- The Epic Magic Challenge – You will have fewer units and better base defense.
Related: Clash of Clans: How to Recover an Old or Lost Account
But even though these versions are different in difficulty, you can use the same tactics to get 3 stars in both. Also, you have no limit on attempts, so you can try until the Challenges end. So, here are the tactics you should use:
- On the left side of the base, use the Invisibility Spell between the Inferno Towers and deploy all of your Electro Titans. Then you need to use the Queen and her ability. Be careful, as soon as the Invisibility Spell stops working, use the second one. Once your units become visible, use two Recall Spells on the Queen and Electro Titans.
- On top of the base, use Wall Breaker, King, Grand Warden, and your Recall Spells. After that, a little to the left, place the Wizard and another Wall Breaker near the Monoliths. Then, use the King’s Ability and the Skeleton Spell on the monoliths. And don’t forget to use the Warden’s ability.
- After that, on the right side of the base, use Skeleton Spell, Bat Spell, and Royal Champion. And on the left side of the base, place the Battle Drill.
- After that, it will be enough for you to just watch how your army destroys the Base. As we said, this tactic will work for both versions of the Challenge. And even if you don’t get 3 stars the first time, you can try again.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Magic Challenge. Follow our advice, and you will get 3 stars in this Challenge without any problems. And we hope you enjoyed this guide.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!