A few days ago the highly anticipated new entry of the Call Of Duty series, Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3, has been released on consoles and PC. A mobile version of the game developed by Treyarch isn’t going to be released for obvious reasons but this doesn’t mean that characters and locations from Black Ops 3 won’t appear on iOS devices, as Call Of Duty: Heroes has recently received a new update adding content from the new entry of the series.
Alongside the Black Ops 3 inspired content, the new Call Of Duty: Heroes update includes a new and improved Stats system, new event rewards and a varuiety of other fixes.
Here are the full details of the new Call Of Duty: Heroes update.
**Now experience new hero characters, troops & environments from Call of Duty®: Black Ops 3 in Call of Duty®: Heroes! Play today to get a $15 gift of in-game items! (Note: gift can only be received once, and items are limited to use in-game)**
New Call of Duty®: Black Ops 3 Heroes
* Charge into battle with 2 new specialists, Reaper and Outrider
New Call of Duty®: Black Ops 3 Killstreaks
* Wreak havoc on enemy bases by unleashing powerful killstreaks such as Lightning Strike, Scythe, Sparrow and G.I. Unit
New Call of Duty®: Black Ops 3 Unit
* Devastate your opponents with the powerful new mech unit, Siege Bot
New Call of Duty®: Black Ops 3 Environments
* Customize your base by unlocking 2 new environments: Singapore ruins or Cairo battlegrounds
Additional General Updates
* New Call of Duty®: Black Ops 3 Avatar Portraits
* Revised Hero UI
* Revised HUD/UI color scheme
* Improved Stats System
* New Event Rewards
* New Gold Prize added to the Supply Drops
* Various fixes and optimizations
Call Of Duty: Heroes is now available for download for free on the App Store.