Boxes in Brawl Stars are the main source of obtaining new fighters and other wonderful things. There are three types of boxes in the game:
- An ordinary box.
- Big box (corresponds to 3 regular boxes).
- Mega box (corresponds to 10 regular boxes).
What Can I Find in The Box?
Each box contains the following:
- Power points (only for those brawlers that are already in your collection).
- New brawlers.
- Star power (only for brawlers of the 9th power level).
- Bonus items (doublers, crystals, tickets).
If you have collected more power points than required, then the extra points will be converted into coins at the rate of 2 coins for 1 power point.
RELATED: All Ways to Get Skins in Brawl Stars
How to Get Boxes in Brawl Stars
It doesn’t matter if you only play a couple of minutes a day or all day long, you can get boxes anyway. Methods for obtaining boxes are the following:
- Tokens. The box can be opened by collecting 100 Tokens. The number of tokens left to collect can be seen in the lower-left corner of the main game screen.
- Shop. All three types of boxes can be bought in the shop. There are several ways to make a purchase. You can buy crates with crystals, star points, or real money.
- Star Points: At the end of each Trophy season, crates can be purchased with Star Points. These boxes are available for a short time and their number is limited.
These were all the ways to get crates in Brawl Stars.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!