Blox Fruits is an incredibly addicting Roblox RPG. The game is based on the world-famous anime One Piece, so the adventures of the players will follow the path of Luffy. You can visit various islands, each of which will have a lot of quests, various treasures, enemies, and NPCs. And in this guide, we will tell you how long it takes for a Fruit to spawn in Blox Fruits.
How Long Does it Take for Fruit to Spawn?
Blox Fruits is an RPG, so each player can choose which weapons and abilities to upgrade and use. And just like in the original anime, you can use the power of various Devil Fruits in the game. In total, there are 34 of them in Blox Fruits. And of course, there are several different ways how you can get them:
- When fighting in a Factory raid, the player who deals the most damage can get a Fruit.
- For completing the Ship Raid, you can get a random Fruit with a small chance.
- You can also defeat the Tanky NPC and fight off the pirate attack on Castle on the Sea to get the Fruit.
- You can purchase Fruits from Blox Fruit Dealer.
- Finally, you can search the map for randomly spawned Fruits.
The last method is the cheapest of all, but also one of the most difficult. In the game, a random fruit spawns every hour. On weekends, this period is shortened, and Fruit spawns every 45 minutes. And if no one picks it up within 20 minutes, then the Fruit will despawn. And because it is very difficult to find a Fruit in 20 minutes, we recommend that you use the Fruit Notifier gamepass. Fruit Notifier notifies you when a Fruit has spawned and tells you how far you are from it.
That’s all you need to know about Fruit spawn times in Blox Fruits. If you’re lucky enough, you might even be able to find a Mystic Fruit just lying on the ground. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to get the Pilot Helmet.