League of Legends: Wild Rift is a multiplayer online battle arena mobile game developed and published by Riot Games for Android and iOS. The free-to-play game is a modified version of the PC game League of Legends.
As in League of Legends, players control a character called a Champion with unique abilities and battle against a team of players or AI-controlled units, with the goal of destroying the opposing team’s central base called the Nexus. Each League of Legends: Wild Rift match is discrete, with all champions starting off relatively weak but increasing in strength by accumulating items and experience over the course of the game. The champions are influenced by a variety of genres, including high fantasy, steampunk, and Lovecraftian horror.
Today we will be talking about one of the Champions in League of Legends: Wild Rift, Orianna, and the best way to play them.
Orianna is a Burst Champion commonly played in the Middle Lane as Carry. When playing this Champion in the Middle Lane, it is definitely an A-Tier pick. Orianna will mostly do Magical Damage and can deal a lot of damage. Based on a player’s playstyle, this Champion is considered to be moderately difficult to play.
Orianna’s abilities are as follows:
- Skill 1: Command: Attack – Commands the Ball to fire toward a target location, dealing 67 Magic Damage (60 + 40% of AP) to targets along the way. The damage decreases by 10% for each subsequent target hit.
- Skill 2: Command: Dissonance – Commands the Ball to release an electric pulse, dealing 69 Magic Damage (60+ 60% of AP) to nearby enemies. Leaves an energy field behind slowing enemies and speeding up allies.
- Skill 3: Command: Protect – Active: Commands the Ball to attach to an allied champion, granting a Shield that absorbs 66 damage (60+ 40% of AP) for 4s, dealing 65 Magic Damage (60+ 30% of AP) to enemies it passes through. Passive: The Ball grants 10 Armor and Magic Resist to the champion it is attached to.
- Ultimate Skill: Command: Shockwave – Commands the Ball to unleash a shockwave, dealing 160 Magic Damage (150+ 70% of AP) and launching nearby enemies toward the Ball after a brief delay.
- Passive: Clockwork Windup – Orianna’s Ball acts as a focal point for her abilities. It automatically returns to her if she is too far away from it. Attacks deal bonus magic damage with subsequent attacks doing stacking magic damage. Stacks twice.
The best build to take advantage of all of Orianna’s abilities would be the following items:
- Luden’s Echo
- Gluttonous Greaves
- Infinity Orb
- Awakened Soulstealer
- Rabadon’s Deathcap
- Void Staff
- Stasis Enchant
- Warding Totem
Is this everything you needed to know? Let us know!