Battling demons and defeating bosses can get tougher as you progress through stages and worlds in Mighty Doom. Luckily Equipment Crates contain some powerful equipment to choose from which can help boost your stats such as damage or health. We can show you below which piece of gear does what, so you can decide what’s best for your gameplay style.
Check out our guide below for the best equipment in our Mighty Doom tier list.
Mighty Doom Equipment Tier List
There are four slots in your inventory for your gear including Helmet, Gauntlets, Chestplate, and Boots. Each of the pieces comes in four rarities: Common, Uncommon, Rare and Epic which determine the equipment’s effectiveness. Equipment can be levelled up using Coins which help boost the item’s stats.
Related | Best Weapons in Mighty DOOM – Tier List
The usefulness of each piece of equipment depends on your gameplay and the weapons you use, but we have our own recommendations on which are worth spending coins on to level up in the long run. New equipment can be unlocked by opening a Free Crate, Equipment Crate, or Special Crate.
- S Tier: best equipment
- A Tier: recommended equipment
- B Tier: good equipment.
- C Tier: average equipment.
S Tier Equipment
- Demonic Chestplate – Increases Max. Health and Damage Resistance against all attacks. This is an all-round great piece of kit, useful for players of all levels.
- Demonic Helmet – Increases Damage and Critical Chance against all demons. No matter which demon you face, your Damage and Critical Chance are increased which really boost your chance of clearing the stages.
- Cultist Gauntlets – Increases Damage and Attack Speed. The boost in Attack Speed is essential when facing bosses in particular so these gauntlets would be our first choice.
- UAC Boots – Increases Max. Health and temporarily boosts Dodge Chance against all attacks after firing Secondary Weapon. It is always good to have at least one item that gives a boost in Dodge Chance, so this is our pick. The extra health doesn’t hurt either.
A Tier Equipment
- Exultian Chestplate – Increases Max. Health and Stagger Chance for Glory Kills. There is nothing more satisfying than a Glory Kill and with this item you now get a sweet boost along with the HP gained.
- UAC Helmet – Increases Damage and temporarily boosts Critical Chance after firing Secondary Weapon. The Crit. Chance boost is super useful, even if it does only come after firing off the secondary weapon.
- Exultian Gauntlets – Increases Damage and Damage against Bosses. These are great for taking into boss battles but also give a good boost during the regular stages too.
- Demonic Boots – Increases Max. Health and Dodge chance against all attacks. A bit of extra HP is helpful, but the increased chance of Dodge is what sells this piece of equipment for us.
B Tier Equipment
- Cultist Chestplate – Increases Max. Health and Damage Resistance against melee attacks. A good bit of equipment especially for those who get up close to their enemy.
- Cultist Helmet – Increases Damage and Critical Damage. A basic all-rounder, not a bad choice of helmet but there are better ones to spend coins on.
- UAC Gauntlets – Increases Damage and temporarily boosts Damage after firing Secondary Weapon. These gauntlets give a good damage boost but aren’t especially powerful until after you fire off the Secondary Weapon.
- Exultian Boots – Increases Max. Health and Knockback from Glory Kills. The extra knockback is a good boost to get but it is not as useful as some other extras other equipment offer.
C Tier Equipment
- UAC Chestplate – Increases Max. Health and temporarily boosts Damage Resistance against all attacks after firing Secondary Weapon. Not a terrible choice of item but only really useful after firing off the secondary weapon so is subject to cooldown.
- Exultian Helmet – Increases Damage. Basic but helpful if you have nothing else to put in your inventory Helmet slot.
- Demonic Gauntlets – Increases Damage. Like the Helmet above, this is a good item for a basic boost.
- Cultist Boots – Increases Max. Health and dodge chance against melee attacks. The extra Dodge chance is fine but there are better boots to use if you have them.
For more hints and tips on playing Mighty Doom visit our guide section.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!