Roblox The Strongest Battlegrounds has some tough and intense battles as you try to get stronger but with some help you can quickly become a fearsome opponent in the lobby! With such a steep learning curve as a noob, you will need a few deadly combos to help you make a stand against even the toughest enemy fighters. Let’s explore the best combos in Roblox The Strongest Battlegrounds and get you finishing off any opponent in a 1v1 battle.
Roblox The Strongest Battlegrounds Best Combos
In Roblox The Strongest Battlegrounds, you have your regular moves of Block, Jump, Attack, and Dash (see the corresponding controls in the bottom left of the screen), and your special moves (shown at the bottom of your screen). The special moves differ depending on the character so we have laid out some of our favorites for each character.
Combining these moves can create some powerful combos your opponent may not even be expecting. Here are the most powerful combo moves in The Strongest Battlegrounds:
- The Downslam – Tap Attack three times then Jump, and then Attack again
- The Uppercut – Hold SPACE and tap Attack four times
- Saitama Easy – Tap Q, Attack three times, Jump + Attack, Uppercut, Side Dash, Attack three times, then Consecutive Punches and Normal Punch
- Saitama Medium – Tap Attack three times, Consecutive Punches, hold SPACE + Attack, Normal Shove, tap Q, then Attack four times while holding SPACE, and Normal Punch
- Garou Easy – Tap Q then Attack three times, Flowing Water, Side Dash, Hunters Grasp, tap Q, Attack three times, and Lethal Stream
- Garou Medium – Tap Q then Attack three times, use Lethal Stream, Attack three times, tap Jump + Attack, Hunters Grasp, Q, Attack three times, Flowing Water, Attack three times, Jump + Attack
- Genos Easy – Tap Q then Attack three times, use Machine Gun Blows, Ignition Burst, Jet Dive, then Jump + Blitz Shot
- Sonic Easy – Tap Q then Attack three times, Scatter, Attack three times, Whirlwind and then Flash Strike
Some of the combos will require a bit of practice, especially if you have not learnt every move for every character. It may be worth entering Roblox The Strongest Battlegrounds with a friend so you can try them out on each other and get that muscle memory going!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!