Alto’s Adventure, the nice platform game released on the App Store a while back, is one of the more interesting auto-runner games released this year thanks to some interesting gameplay features that add more depth to the experience. And today Alto’s Adventure has been made even better by a new update which adds some new features to the game.
The new Alto’s Adventure update introduces MFi controller support to the game as well as new volume sliders, improved Game Center and iCloud support, bug fixes and more.
Here are all the details of the new Alto’s Adventure update.
What’s New in Version 1.2
**This update contains important changes to iCloud to ensure your progress can be synced to Alto’s Adventure for Apple TV**
– Added MFi Game Controller support
– Players can now choose whether or not to use helmet or chasm rescues after crashing
– Added volume sliders to settings menu
– Added option to move pause button to right side of the screen
– Various improvements and bug fixes to iCloud syncing
– Improved and more reliable Game Center functionality
– Improved smoothness of animations and motion on some devices
– Fixed negative coin bug
– Fixed floating llama bug
Alto’s Adventure is now available on the App Store in all regions.