Fortnite Chapter 3 began with a a flipped island and a whole new map! There are new and classic locations to explore, NPCs to meet, and challenges to complete. Some of the new locations contain great spots for healing up with Floppers and Small Fry fish straight from a freezer. But where are these freezers located? Find out below!
Freezer Locations in Fortnite Chapter 3
These freezers contain Floppers, Slurp Fish, and Small Fry fish for a health and shield boost. The freezers aren’t fixed points, and can sometimes not spawn where you are used to seeing them but if you check again in another match they may appear again. Usually they are located at Gas Stations, restaurants, and cafes.
The best place to go to find a few in one area is Coney Crossroads or Chonker’s Speedway. These are also great places to find Coolers which contain other health and shield items.
Here is our list of everywhere we have discovered a freezer full of fish!
- Gas Station west of Camp Cuddle
- Gas Station North East of Rocky Reels
- Gas Station west of Logjam Lumberyard
- Gas Station at Sleepy Sound
- Gas Station south of Shifty Shafts
- Gas Station to the north east of Greasy Grove
- Gas Station to the east of Daily Bugle
- Gas Station near The Joneses
- Gas Station in Coney Crossroads
- Outside SofDeez in Coney Crossroads
- Outside of a building in The Daily Bugle
- Outside a building at Chonker’s Speedyway
- By the pool at Condo Canyon
- Outside a store in Condo Canyon
- On the south east coast by a fishing hut
- At Butterbarn
- At restaurants in Greasy Grove