Pokémon Go is a fun RPG that uses the AR system. Like other games in this franchise, players must explore locations and catch different Pokémon. The game has become so popular that it even hosts world championships. In this guide, we will tell you more about it.
Pokémon Go Championship Series 2022 Details
In 2022, players around the world will be able to compete in multiple championships to earn the right to participate in the Pokémon World Championships. There will be two types of championships:
- International Championship – Top 3 players will qualify for World Championships.
- Regional Championship – Top 2 players will qualify for World Championships.
Next, you can view a list of all championships.
- March 26-27 – Liverpool Regional Championships took place at the Exhibition Center in Liverpool, UK.
- April 22-24 – Europe International Championships will be held at Messe Frankfurt in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- May 21-22 – Lille Regional Championship will be held in Lille Grand Palais in Lille, France.
- May 28-29 – Bremen Regional Championship will be held at Messe Bremen in Bremen, Germany.
USA and Canada:
- May 6-8 – Indianapolis Regional Championships will be held at the Indiana Convention Center.
- May 27-29 – Vancouver Regional Championships will be held at the Vancouver Convention Center.
- June 17-19 – Milwaukee Regional Championships will be held at the Wisconsin Center.
- June 24 – 26 – North America International Championships will be held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio.
RELATED: What is a Transform Pokémon in Pokémon Go
- May 21-21 – The Perth Regional Championship will be held at HBF Stadium in Perth, Australia.
- June 11-12 – Melbourne Regional Championship to be held at St. Kilda Town Hall in Melbourne, Australia.
How to Register
Players who have reached the top ranks in the Pokémon Go Battle League will be able to participate in Early Registration. Then, after the start of Open Registration, any trainers will be able to register for participation in the Championship. However, the number of places is limited.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!