Juice Cubes is a brand new game published by Rovio and like all games that Rovio gets involved with, it’s extremely addictive and nice, even though not at all original. However, some extra tips and tricks for Juice Cubes can never be considered a bad idea, and that’s what we have here: a set of Juice Cubes cheats, tips and tricks to help you clear all the boards and get as many three star ratings as possible.
So if you want to be a pro, here are our tips and tricks for Juice Cubes for iOS:
1. Just like in all games of this kind, your goal should be that of matching four or more fruits in one go. The best idea is to try and match 8 fruits in a row for a special super powerful fruit that clears all the fruits of the color you’ll match it with.
2. You should keep in mind that when creating a special fruit, the last one in your match will become that special fruit. So check out the board first and see where it would be the most useful for you to have that fruit: either nearby another special one to trigger a chain reaction, or maybe positioned in such a way that it makes it easier to destroy a hard to reach obstacle.
If you end the string vertically (up or down): The bomb will clear the column.
If you end the string horizontally (left or right): The bomb will clear a row.
If you end the string diagonally: The bomb will clear the nine fruits surrounding it.
4. Have in mind that unlike other similar match three games, Juice Cubes will never give you matches for fruits that drop down, so always focus on getting the highest score from your matches. Still, it’s worth having some sort of a strategy when matching the fruits, making sure that after the drop you will get even longer matches.
5. For a score as high as possible, do your best to complete the level with as many moves left as possible. For each unused move you get 3,000+ points, so that’s real juice there!
6. Although it’s generally a bad idea to create strings of just three fruits, in some cases it might be the best option. For example, when you want to clear a hard to get to obstacle or when you want to drop some fruits for a super long combo. Make sure to always look at the board and know what to expect.
7. Replay levels: sometimes, you might simply be unlucky with the positions of the juice cubes, and sometimes replaying the level will get you the three star rating that in other cases is impossible to get. So don’t be afraid to replay levels to get what you want.
And this would be it – some pretty basic stuff in the end, but that’s how we do it: nice and basic for the top score. If you have other tips and tricks to share with fellow Juice Cubes players for this iPhone and iPad amazing game, let us know by commenting below.