Well, who would’ve thought that space is so hectic? James Swiney apparently, the guy who created the amazing side scrolling shooting madness Hectic Space, a game you will get to love seconds after it begins, at the same time you’ll start to hate it with all your heart. Because it’s difficult and beautiful at the same time.
But I am not here just to praise the game – I am here to share with you some Hectic Space cheats, actually a set of tips and tricks that will hopefully help you get as far as possible in the game and score so much that you’ll get to the top of the leaderboards. So let’s check out some Hectic Space cheats and tips below!
– try to collect all the power-ups on the screen. While there are some better ones and some worse ones, just having your ship and its basic fire is suicidal, so anything extra helps, including shields and time slowing power-ups. And hearts. Definitely hearts are something you need a lot and shouldn’t miss any!
– try to stick to the middle and move up and down to take out as many enemies as possible. As soon as you lose the middle of the screen, things get a lot more complicated as the enemies will get you cornered. So try to keep the screen clean with you in the middle.
– learn the enemy ships and their attacks, as each enemy ship has a special way of attacking. The idea is to spot the most dangerous enemy ship and take it out before it fills the screen with unavoidable red lasers. The toughest enemies usually come through the middle – another reason to keep it your own.
– take breaks, because all that chaos and laser shooting and dying will tire your eyes quickly. The more tired you are, the worse you will perform in the game and the more difficult it will be for you to beat your high score. So take 5 minute breaks every 10 or 15 minutes to give your eyes a much needed break.
– Practice, practice, practice. You will get to learn the enemy shooting patterns by playing this game a lot so generally this is the only way to get better at it. Fortunately, it’s an extremely high quality game, so practicing will be really fun, actually.
And these would be our basic Hectic Space tips and tricks for you. Did you find anything else that works? Let us know by commenting below!