In the iOS game Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff you can unlock many characters from the show and I am sure your main goal will be to unlock them all. At the moment of writing this article, there are 18 characters that you can unlock in the game and I am here to make it a little easier for you by sharing a complete guide on how to unlock all characters in Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff.
The general rule of thumb is that you need to go through the same process over and over again in order to unlock a character: unlock a new district, build a new building, complete the character requests and you have your new character. Below is a list of the characters and requirements to unlock them (District and building):
1. Peter Griffin – Main character, unlocked at the start of the game
2. Chris Griffin – The Griffin House / District 1
3. Bonnie Swanson – The Swanson House / District 1
4. Glenn Quagmire – The Quagmire House / District 1
5. Jerome – The Drunken Clam / District 2
6. Bruce – The Founding Father / District 2
7. Lois Griffin – The Stop’n Shop / District 3
8. Mort Goldman – Goldman’s Pharmacy / District 3
10. John Herbert – The Playground / District 4
11. Meg Griffin – Quahog Oceanland / District 5
12. Seamus – Lighthouse / District 5
13. Brian Griffin – Quahog Public Library / District 6
14. Dr. Elmer Hartman – Quahog Hospital / District 6
15. Connie D’Amico: We Heal You Long Time / Unknown District
16. Tricia Takanawa – PF Chinese / Unknown District
17. Carter Pewterschmidt – Quahog Cinema / Unknown District
18. Stewie Griffin – Bob’s Funland / Unknown District
Most likely, the characters in the “unknown district” category right now are going to be made available via quests in the game, and most likely in the 6th district. We still haven’t got that far.
When it comes to unlocking the characters after getting the buildings and to the districts required, the path will be similar: you need to gather “stuff” from their wish list. Make sure you check out all the stuff as in some cases, you will be able to work on more than one at a time, therefore rushing the process of getting your new characters.
Also, except for the 18 characters listed above, there are a few premium characters which can be unlocked at any time, in any district, if you pay Clams for them:
Buzz Killington – Barrington Country Club / 250 Clams
Consuela – Consuela’s House / 300 Clams
Brain Damaged horse – Quahog Derby Stables / 120 Clams
Jake Tucker – Church / 50 Clams
Did you find any other character in Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, one that is not listed here? Let us know by commenting below!